WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
JACOMINA ELISABETH KISTEMAKER, Spanish commercial entity with NIE X-1264219-R on behalf of Jacominasounds.com (hereinafter JACOMINA SOUNDS) Subida a Couso nº50, Vilanova (Hio), 36945 Cangas de Morrazo (Pontevedra)
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL WE PROCESS YOUR DATA AND WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY TO PROCESS IT?
At Jacominasounds.com (hereinafter, "JACOMINA SOUNDS") we process the personal data that you provide us with, as well as all the data that are collected through the website and those that derive from your relationship with us for the main purposes:
- Creation of user profile: Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of creating a user account profile which will allow you to purchase products, access and manage all your orders, show your opinion on purchased products and articles shared on the blog and manage your personal data. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the execution of the contractual relationship as provided for in the Terms and Conditions that you accept at the time of creating a profile for the use of our website.
- Procedure for the purchase of products: Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of duly managing the purchase procedure of the selected products, as well as any related issues such as the return of products or incidents throughout the procedure. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the execution of the contractual relationship as provided for in the Terms and Conditions that you accept at the time of purchase of the products.
- Blog comment form: To manage the correct publication of your comment on our blog. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the consent given by you at the time of sending us your comment to participate in the blog.
- Contact form: Manage and respond to any doubts and/or queries you may have. To do so, we may contact you both electronically and by telephone. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data will be the consent given by you at the time of sending us your request for contact.
On the other hand, and only if you have given your consent, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending you commercial communications about our products, services, offers and advice (newsletter). We inform you that the processing of your data for this purpose is legitimised by the express consent given by you. Therefore, we remind you that you may revoke your consent at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the communication or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the functionalities offered through this website, and subject to the purposes previously indicated, at Jacomina Sounds we process identification and contact data such as name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as delivery address and bank details in the event that you proceed to purchase items through our website.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
JACOMINA SOUNDS will not communicate your personal data to third parties except in compliance with legal obligations, as well as to third parties that are part of transport companies to comply with the effective delivery of products purchased through the website.
We also inform you that in order to provide you with our services offered through this website, we require the assistance of certain service providers who may have access to your personal data. Where applicable, these third parties will always act in the name and on behalf of JACOMINA SOUNDS, i.e. they will act on our instructions. Under no circumstances will they have access to your data for their own purposes.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
JACOMINA SOUNDS will retain your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. Consequently, if necessary, the data will be blocked until the end of the legally established period. In the event that your personal data is used for several purposes that require us to keep it for different periods of time, we will apply the longest retention period.
Furthermore, any personal data that you have provided to us on the basis of your own consent will be processed until you request its deletion.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
Access: You can obtain confirmation as to whether your personal data are processed, as well as view your specific personal data that are processed.
Correction: You will be able to modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete those that are incomplete.
Deletion: You may request deletion of your personal data if, among other reasons, the data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected.
Opposition: You may request that your personal data not be processed, unless this is not possible for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Treatment limitation: You may request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- As long as the challenge to the accuracy of your data is verified;
Where the processing is unlawful, object to the erasure of your data, and request the restriction of its use;
- When we do not need to process your data, but need it for the exercise or defence of claims;
- When you have objected to the processing of your data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the fulfilment of a legitimate interest, while it is being verified whether the legitimate grounds for the processing outweigh yours.
Portability: You may receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided to us and those that have been obtained through the website, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
Exercise channels: You may exercise these rights by sending a written request to Jacomina Kistemaker, Subida a Couso nº 50, Vilanova (Hio), 36945 Cangas de Morrazo (Pontevedra) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases with the reference "data protection". To exercise your rights you must attach a copy of your ID card or other document proving your identity and indicate the right you wish to exercise.
If you consider that your personal data have not been processed in accordance with the applicable regulations, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency via its website www.aepd.es.
The exercise of these rights is free of charge.