These are formations with very powerful instruments where you learn to control and play with the extremes of the big sounds and silence, and with the subtlety of the harmonics hidden in the different parts of the gongs, whispering in this ocean of sound.
Content of the training:
- History of the different types of gongs, their musical structures and functions by Patsini from Jacomina Soundsprofessional percussionist and brass instrument luthier
- Choosing a Tam Tam gong, playing techniques with different professional mallets and flumies and their applications in music and therapy by Jacomina Kistemaker.
- Listening and using the gongs as mirrors of one's own process, for expression and dialogue.
- Energetic and physical awareness as a tool to enter, contact and communicate with the nerve field of the receiver, the gong and the player.
- Using the gongs for music, meditation and healing and in contact with nature.
MORE INFO: BIG GONGS
It is possible to purchase a Tam Tam or other types of high quality gongs, during all Formations, by visiting the centre, or through Patsini from Jacomina Sounds.
Previous participation in the Sound Therapy Training, Module I, Introduction with Tibetan Singing Bowls and Voice or in the Crystalline-Healing Voice Training, Introduction is recommended.