BUCKET TYPE: THADOBATI, Remuna
The bowls THADOBATI se caracterizan por tener una base amplia y plana y un borde recto y alto. Los más antiguos suelen tener los bordes más horribles y las terminaciones redondeadas. Las superficies de los bordes pueden ser rugosas o lisas con líneas, puntos y/o círculos pequeños grabados. Normalmente son de tamaños pequeños y medianos, muy raramente los encontramos en tamaños más grandes.
They have a very good sonorous presence in their fundamental tone and their harmonics are self-multiplying.
Due to their structure and thickness, the vibrations are not very expansive but are concentrated within the bowl itself. This means that they are less used for vibrational therapies on the body, except at points where the vibration is easily transmitted, such as on the forehead or on the hands. Even so, there are some that vibrate more than others. They are also used in concerts and sound baths.
The THADOBATI bowls of the type Remuna have a smaller base, straight and high edges and a more open curve. They vibrate more, which makes them more suitable for use in vibrational therapies.
Jacomina Sounds offers high quality antique THADOBATI BUDDHA bowls. Handmade with a combination of 5 to 7 metals. Most of them are part of our private collection. These as well as the most recent ones have been personally selected in Nepal. All have received our unique and exclusive cleaning and sound optimisation treatment. For more information about our specialised treatment.
THE PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES:
- Certificate of authenticity, with the specific characteristics of each bowl chosen.
- A high quality, hard, professional Nepalese drumstick made of wood and leather, padded up to the middle.
- Tips on how to maintain the bowl and drumstick.
- A brief instruction on how to play the bowl.
It is advisable to add a hard medina mallet to strike this bowl.. https://jacominasounds.com/accesorios-cuencos-gongs/
WE SEND YOU WHAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN
- At Jacomina Sounds we do our best to present all singing bowls on our website with their original sounds, without manipulations. However, as the bowls have a wide range of overtones, there might be some differences between the recordings and the real thing. Then you will surely be surprised that they sound even better live!
- All our bowls have passed rigorous authenticity tests on age, harmonic balance, smoothness of sound reproduction and duration of sound.
- Para poder asegurar que los cuencos mantengan su calidad, les hemos dado nuestro tratamiento especial de limpieza y optimización, https://jacominasounds.com/restauración-y-conservacion/ which includes protection against future oxidation and the transmission of heavy metals into the body. A unique and exclusive service in the world!