The Yoni Pourer is at the top and the Yoni-Lingam at the bottom. Both items are extremely rare and highly collectible museum quality ceremonial vessels for pouring holy water. Believed to date from the 17th ª or 18th century and probably originate from the Indian Himalayas. Their condition is exceptional, and they have a beautiful deep coppery golden colour and patina of antiquity. They were found in Nepal.
Ancient Ceremonial Ritual Yoni Menstrual Vessel and floral
Ancient Yoni ceremonial menstrual vessel.
This antique teardrop-shaped object has been beautifully forged from hand-beaten copper. It features a pointed lingam set centrally placed inside the bowl, and has a matching navel underneath it. It sits perfectly on the circular base of the navel...everything else rises above the surface. It is a truly sensual and beautiful shape! It is structurally sound and in an excellent state of preservation. It has the patina, look and feel of great antiquity.
The Yoni (vulva) is the symbol of the Hindu Goddess Shakti, while the male counterpart is God Shiva's Lingam (phallus). Their union represents the eternal process of creation and regeneration. Normally holy water from the Yoni is poured over a Shiva Lingam during a Puja or prayer ceremony, but in this case the Yoni and Lingam are combined within the same vessel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We apply a 14-day return policy from the day of delivery of the item.
- A restocking fee of 15% of the sales price of the vehicle will be charged.
- In the event that the amount of the returned item is higher than the new one chosen, the difference will be accumulated for future purchases.
- By clicking on the "Confirm your order" button, you accept the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Free shipping on all packages valued above:
- 200€ within Spain
- 350 in Balearic Islands, Canary Islands and Europe
- Other continents on request
All packages are insured and traceable. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.